The death toll from two powerful earthquakes that shook Venezuela last month rose to 5,069 late on Friday, local authorities said.
The twin earthquakes that struck Venezuela last month killed over 5,000 people, officials said, while announcing they drew hundreds of millions of dollars from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) ...
The death toll from the twin earthquakes in Venezuela more than three weeks ago has risen above 5,000. The number of confirmed fatalities now stands at 5,069, according to the latest figures from ...
Photos from the hard-hit La Guaira region on July 18 show the search to recover bodies from the rubble is still ongoing.
The death toll from the series of earthquakes that struck Venezuela last month has reportedly surpassed 500 as of July 17 ...
The death toll from the two powerful earthquakes that shook Venezuela last month rose to 5,069 late Friday, local authorities said. Related video above: Venezuela earthquake survivors discuss missing ...
Just The News on MSN
Venezuela earthquakes death toll surpasses 5,000 as thousands remain injuredThe country's interim government said in a statement that 5,069 people have died from the earthquakes, which took place June 24, and 16,740 people are injured.
CARACAS (AP) — The death toll from the two powerful earthquakes that shook Venezuela last month rose to 5,069 late on Friday, local authorities said. The interim government of President Delcy ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results