Iran shut down the Strait of Hormuz, a waterway between the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, following the launch of the US-Israeli attacks on February 28. Since Wednesday night, Iran permitted 30 ...
The U.S. military said Monday two cargo ships have passed through the Strait of Hormuz as the Trump administration seeks to ...
Two American-flagged merchant ships made it through the Strait of Hormuz, the US military announced Monday, the first ...
Two U.S. Navy destroyers transited the Strait of Hormuz and entered the Persian Gulf after navigating an Iranian barrage, ...
Two U.S. Navy destroyers had transited the Strait of Hormuz to begin mine-clearing operations in the vital waterway, U.S. Central Command said Saturday. The destroyers crossed through the Strait and ...
US guided-missile destroyers have passed through the Strait of Hormuz and entered the Gulf as part of a new mission to ...
The National Interest on MSN
Two US Navy destroyers just made it through the Strait of HormuzThe two Arleigh Burke-class destroyers could play a role in the US Navy’s upcoming plan to escort commercial vessels through ...
The U.S. Navy’s blockade continued to intercept ships trying to leave or enter Iranian ports, while fear of Iranian attacks ...
Fars Plus, an outlet associated with Iran’s semi-official Fars News Agency, has published two voice notes attributed to the ...
A senior Iranian official told Reuters Iran ​had fired a warning shot and that it was unclear whether the warship had been damaged.
The U.S. military said Thursday that it intercepted Iranian attacks on three Navy ships in the Strait of Hormuz.
A Navy destroyer fires its 5-inch deck gun, one of the weapons that could be used to engage small Iranian attack boats.US Navy photo President Donald Trump said Thursday that he ordered the US Navy to ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results