New York City health officials confirmed Sunday night that a third person has died from the Legionnaire’s Disease outbreak on the Upper East Side. “We have identified 74 cases of Legionnaires’ disease ...
A third person has died in connection with Legionnaires’ disease, according to health officials. Commissioner Dr. Alister ...
The Health Department had just announced a second death in connection with the disease on Saturday.
New York City reports a third death linked to the Legionnaires' outbreak on the Upper East Side, with 74 cases confirmed.
Legionnaires outbreak kills third person in New York City as outbreak continues to spread - Cases in Harlem have now tripled ...
Health authorities say the cluster is not related to the city's drinking water system.
A third person has died in the Upper East Side's ongoing Legionnaires' disease outbreak, New York City health officials said amid declining cases.
In addition to the deaths, 8 people are in the hospital, 51 others have been discharged and 12 cases were not hospitalized ...
So far, 74 people have been affected by the outbreak, with 62 of them needing hospitalization. Nine remain hospitalized.
The Upper East Side Legionnaires’ disease outbreak has now claimed the lives of nine people, eclipsing the death toll from ...
A second person has died in connection with an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in New York City.
A fourth person has died in connection with an outbreak of Legionnaires' disease in Manhattan, according to city health officials, hours after the mayor said the source of the illnesses appeared to ...