New York City health officials confirmed Sunday night that a third person has died from the Legionnaire’s Disease outbreak on the Upper East Side. “We have identified 74 cases of Legionnaires’ disease ...
A third person has died in connection with Legionnaires’ disease, according to health officials. Commissioner Dr. Alister ...
The Health Department had just announced a second death in connection with the disease on Saturday.
New York City reports a third death linked to the Legionnaires' outbreak on the Upper East Side, with 74 cases confirmed.
A third person has died in the Upper East Side's ongoing Legionnaires' disease outbreak, New York City health officials said amid declining cases.
Health authorities say the cluster is not related to the city's drinking water system.
So far, 74 people have been affected by the outbreak, with 62 of them needing hospitalization. Nine remain hospitalized.
The Upper East Side Legionnaires’ disease outbreak has now claimed the lives of nine people, eclipsing the death toll from ...
NEW YORK CITY (WPIX) – A fifth person has died in connection with the Legionnaires’ outbreak in New York City, health officials reported on Tuesday evening. Officials also confirmed that live ...
A sixth person has died in the Upper East Side's Legionnaires' disease outbreak, New York City health officials said Tuesday.