Authorities have traced the gun used in Sunday's deadly shooting to a 56-year-old Shreveport man, who said it had been taken from his truck.
A Louisiana man faces gun charges and allegations that he made a false statement to federal agents in connection with a weekend mass shooting that left eight children dead in Shreveport, authorities s ...
By Daniel Trotta April 22 (Reuters) - Federal prosecutors on Tuesday charged a Louisiana man with illegally possessing a firearm and lying to federal agents after the weapon was used in Sunday's ...
Charles Ford, 56, has been charged in connection to possessing the firearm Shamar Elkins used to kill eight children in a mass shooting on Sunday.
The DOJ announced the arrest of Charles Ford, accused of supplying the rifle used in the Shreveport mass shooting that left eight children dead.
The assault-style rifle used to kill eight children in a Louisiana mass shooting was stolen from a truck, the gun's previous owner said.
Copyright 2026 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2026 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. A makeshift memorial is growing on the front lawn ...
Charles Ford was charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm used by Shamar Elkins in a Shreveport mass shooting.