Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth said U.S. service members will no longer be required to get annual flu shots.
Pete Hegseth announces the Pentagon's flu vaccine mandate for U.S. troops is over, saying service members can now decide for themselves to opt in.
Daily Express US on MSN
Pete Hegseth ends flu vaccine mandatory requirement for US military amid draft fearsDefense Secretary Pete Hegseth has signed a new policy ending one of the mandatory requirements for U.S. military service ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth says the U.S. military will no longer mandate the flu vaccine for American troops. He cited “medical autonomy” and religious freedom.
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth has officially done away with the U.S. military's WOKE flu vaccine mandate, and I applaud that ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth announced on Tuesday that the annual flu vaccine will now be optional for all U.S. military personnel, both active and reserve. Previously, the flu vaccine had been ...
WASHINGTON (CBS NEWS) - Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth announced Tuesday that the Department of Defense will no longer mandate U.S. service members to receive the flu shot each year. In a video posted ...
U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegseth speaks as Adm. Brad Cooper, Commander of U.S. Central Command, listens during a press briefing at the Pentagon on April 16, 2026 in Arlington, Virginia. (Alex ...
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth says the U.S. military will no longer mandate the flu vaccine for American troops. WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth announced Tuesday that the U.S. military ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results